WOW! Stuff Sales expansion
Due to Growth We Need Your Help!
Us: Wow! Stuff
We are an independently owned entrepreneurial company perhaps best known for our innovation in gifts and toys. Our mission is ‘Great Brands Brought to Life!’. We love creating and inventing toys and gifts in major licensed brands and our own proprietary toys and gifts. We then bring them to life using in-store videos and demonstrators. Our toys and gifts range from innovative radio control toys to science and gift based lines. This ‘retail sales solution’ has proven to drive higher sales per square foot for our retailers so now with a new strengthening of our sales team we are looking to build on this story in the UK and around the world.
Role 1: International Sales Manager – Home and office based
We are looking for an experience and energetic International sales leader familiar with both the Toy and Gift markets and able to lead and oversee our growing Multi-national business both direct to retail and via distributors
Role 2: International Account Manager or Country Sales Manager - Home and office based
Reporting to the International Sales Manager we are looking for an experienced and energetic International Account Manager or Country Manager (France or Germany) capable of managing and developing a portfolio of our existing accounts, largely toy, and opening new accounts (gifts and toys) that you are already familiar with in both direct to retail and distributor
For each of these roles we are looking for the following characteristics and values, which are part of the WOW way or working….
- Are you relentless, with a never, ever, ever give up approach?
- Are you honest and genuine with a can-do attitude?
- Do you love, and we mean really love, products and pitching them?
- Do you have a natural intuition with researching who the target customers could be for a product or brand and how to make this resonate with existing and new prospects?
- Do you have experience working with both proprietary and licensed brands?
- Are you well organised and do you plan well?
- Are you agile, flexible and able to change course when needed?
- Do you get the job done against the odds and when things don’t always work out as you’d hoped?
- Are you a team player?
- Can you read conversations and people, and know when to hold back and when to lean in?
- Are you motivated by winning new business?
Competitive Basic salaries will be matched with high commission on sales. Company car or car allowance, private health scheme. Day off on your birthday, 1 extra days holiday for every year worked after year 1. You will work alongside a group of teammates and entrepreneurial owners who like to have fun and are determined to win in both the UK and International marketplace
In the first instance please send a copy of your CV to; email@example.com
P.S. Our website is a bit out of date and will be all new in 2018 so please don’t think this is our product range. We have new brands and lots of new innovation in gifts and toys. Thanks.