There will also be seasonal offers on LEGO toy sets available for fans in stores.
LEGO is teaming up with grocer Sainsbury’s to bring its Imagination Factory to fans in stores.
The Factory will be appearing in the entrance of various stores, while a LEGO graffiti wall will also be unveiled to allow fans to get creative. A seasonal build challenge will also launch for fans to get involved in.
Plus, there will be a seasonal LEGO offer available in selected stores; guests can spend over £15 on any LEGO toy set and get a free LEGO Chicken Easter Minifigure.
The free event will be at selected Sainsbury’s stores during March including:
- Sainsbury’s Crayford, Kent - Sat 12/03/2016
- Sainsbury’s Sydenham, South London - Sun 13/03/2016
- Sainsbury’s Stanway, Essex - Sat 19/03/2016
- Sainsbury’s London Colney, Hertfordshire - Sun 20/03/2016
- Sainsbury’s Fosse Park Leicester - Thurs 24/03/2016
- Sainsbury’s Leicester North - Fri 25/03/2016